Yvonne at Socrates Book Reviews has so honored me by this award. I can't tell you how much it means to me. Thank you, Yvonne. I just love your blog too. If you haven't been there, please visit. Yvonne is a prolific reviewer of YA books. She also has an amazing amount of cat pictures, and other feline related things.
Here are the rules to keep the award moving:
- Add the logo of the award to your blog
- Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs
- Add links to those blogs on your blog
- Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs! Of course it is always hard to pick 7 out of the myriad of fabulous blogs (my blog list seems endless but I keep finding new ones!) so I am choosing the following: Wrighty of Wrighty's Reads posts great reviews, superb pictures and shares such wonderful stories of her family life besides being one of the most amazing friends ever! Karen of Now Don't Get Me Started has one of the best senses of humor, ever and she is a penguin lovin' New Englander. What more can I say? I just love her blog! Caite of A Lovely Shore Breeze who writes the most erudite reviews, posts on different topics that are always interesting and also has a fabulous sense of humor. I laugh out loud every time I go there. Anna of Diary of an Eccentric always has wonderful reviews ( even her daughter gets into the act) and comes across as the most kind, caring and friendly blogger. She also does a great job of coordinating the WWII challenge. Thanks for all your help in that department, Anna! Carey of Tome Traveller whose blog has the most gorgeous header picture always writes such terrific reviews too. I love to read her opinions. Cecelia of Epic Rat is a young blogger with a keen sense of interest and enthusiasm. She is also a self proclaimed library addict who reads a multitude of genres. It's really refreshing to see a younger point of view! Lori of Lori's reading Corner always reviews and gives away the best mysteries! I happen to love to read cozies and she has great reviews of books in this genre. There's always something new! Well, that is just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak, but if by some fluke you have missed out on these great blogs, stop by and visit. You'll be so glad you did.