Mailbox Monday is kindly hosted by Marcia at the Printed Page. Please visit her blog and leave a link to your MM post and visit other blogs to see what exciting books made the journey to their new home. Last week was a very good week.
Here's what arrived on my doorstep:
- Monday: Trail of Crumbs by Kim Sunee and TheRichest Season by Maryann McFadden both won from Bingo at Bookin' with Bingo. Thanks again, Bingo.
- Dork Diaries by Rachel Renee Russell arrived from the author in the most unique packaging I've seen yet ! Thanks, Rachel. I'm so looking forward to your upcoming interview. Rachel will be featured here mid May with an interview, a review of her book AND a giveaway. So, mark your calendars for May 14th. (More about that packaging with contest details.)
- The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon with a card inside saying it is a gift from Double Day and the author for international book day. A big super thank you for this lovely surprise. The book looks fabulous. Who doesn't just love a surprise?
- Tuesday: Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult, won from Jennifer at Book Club Girl's blog. Thanks again, Jennifer. I can't wait to read this one.
- Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch won from Bridget at Bridget3420 blog. Love the cover! Thanks again, Bridget.
- Wednesday: Janeology, a writing journal & some New England fudge. Wow, how cool is that? This was a win from Karen at Scobberlotcher. Thanks again, Karen. Hubby is enjoying the fudge! He's even let me have a piece.
- Friday: Saints in Limbo by River Jordan from Liz Franklin at Waterbook/Random House for book tour June 1st - 5th. Thanks, Liz.