Some truly fabulous bloggers have honored me again with some new awards. Getting an award for my humble little efforts amazes me every time. This beautiful mermaid in the Splash award comes from Yvonne at Socrates reviews and from Melissa at Melissa's Bookshelf. This award is for blogs that inspire , awe , allure, amuse, bewitch or impress you.
- 1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
- 2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
- 3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
- 4) Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
- 5) Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award.
- 6) Have F~U~N
- I am splashing Mary at Book-fan Mary who visits frequently and as soon as I see her beautiful smiling face icon, I smile too. I just love her blog, friendliness and kindly nature.
- Dar at Peeking Between the Pages is a constant source of inspiration and awe to me. She does so much for the blogging community and it is always done to perfection.
This incredible new award is from Caite at A lovely shore breeze and it is for friendly bloggers who comment frequently. Two people can be named for this award. The envelope, please. This award goes to :
- Wrighty at Wrighty's Reads who not only comments on my posts faithfully but generally has a few words to say about or to Pudgy. No wonder his head looks inflated!
- Bingo at Bookin with Bingo who is just too great for words, so the award will have to do. I always look forward to her comments also.
This lovely blog award is exactly that. It is such a lovely button. I just love teacups and roses. This award is for blogs or blogging friends you have just discovered and Teddyree at The Eclectic Reader has honored me with it. Thank you so much Teddyree.
The two new blogs I just started following and am really enjoying are : Caspette at The Narrative Causality. Not only does she write a fabulous blog, she has a terrific icon. A black and white animal, the panda. How could I not just love that!
- Sandy at You've Gotta read this has a super blog and I look forward to hearing more of her opinions.
So, there you have it, Tootsies! Please visit these blogs if you haven't already and see how much fun they are and how greatly they contribute to our book loving community.