Vicki of Reading at the Beach just honored me with this neat award. I love it! Thanks so much, Vicki. I'm supposed to name 7 of my favorite things and pass the award onto 7 people.
- The sound of my daughters' and grandchildrens' voices on the phone.
- Seeing their beautiful faces and getting to hug them in person when we go north once a year.
- Watching my hubby reading in the recliner. He was always a TV person and hated to read. Now he reads all the time.
- Feeling that first cool breeze in the fall after Florida's horrendous summer heat.
- The first cup of tea in the morning
- Finding a new book as good as Galway Bay, The Forgotten Garden or Summer House.
- The Boston Aquarium's penguin pit. I could watch them for hours. They make me laugh. I defy anyone to look at a penguin and not smile.
Instead of naming seven people, I am leaving it open to anyone who wants to take it. Come on, you know you want to. Let us all know more about YOU !