1.Book you read and/or reviewed this week : The Wild Sight by Lucinda McGary
2. Words that describe the book: Romance, intrigue
3. Settings where it took place or characters you met:
- Rylie Powell: an American in Ireland looking for Dermot O'Shea as she believes he is her father who abandoned her and her mother 26 years ago.
- Donovan: Dermot's son who has the "gift" of clairvoyance and for whom Rylie falls in a big way but what if he really is her half brother?
- Inspector Colm Lynch who was a new cop when Donovan's mother disappeared 25 years ago. Is he really who he appears to be?
4. Things you liked and/or disliked about it:
- I loved the setting and the budding sensual romance between the two main characters.
- The mystery of who really is Rylie's father and why he abandoned them.
- Also liked the lesser characters a lot; Donovan's father Dermot and his sister Doreen. They really add to the plot as Donovan suspects they know more than they are saying about the day Donovan's mother disappeared.
- There is an element of the paranormal in this book too that really fit into the story in a big way.
5. Stars or less for your rating?
To see another Show me 5, please visit Jenners at http://www.findyournextbookhere.com/2009/12/show-me-5-saturday-dead-until-dark-by.html