Mailbox Monday, a weekly meme, is kindly hosted by Marcia at the Printed Page. Please visit her site and leave a link to your post and visit the other links there to see what fun surprises were found in mailboxes this past week.
Didn't your Mama always tell you to share!
This week was looking bleak, very bleak ,with an empty mailbox until Friday when these showed up:
- The Terror by Dan Simmons, audio book won at Jenn's book shelf. Thanks again, Jenn, especially since you had to track down where it went.
- Stone's Fall by Ian Pears from Shelf Awareness for review (800 pgs. Yowzer! Should have signed up for the Chunkster Challenge)
- DVD Read and Share Bible Vol. 1 from Thomas Nelson for review
- The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe from B&N for the first look book club.
- Sweet Waters by Julie Carobini from LibraryThing for review
How was your week in books? Anything extra, extra special?